Bronx Personal Injury Lawyer - Car Accidents, Slip & Fall, Construction Accidents
The personal injury and accident lawyers at David Resnick & Associates, P.C., represent residents of the Bronx as well as clients throughout the New York area, including Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and all of New York City. Call us today at 212-279-2000 if you or a loved one has been injured or suffered a wrongful death in a vehicle accident on one of the Bronx’s busy roadways such as the Bronx River Parkway, the Bruckner Expressway, the Cross-Bronx Expressway, the New England Thruway, the Henry Hudson Parkway, the Hutchinson River Parkway, or the Major Deegan Expressway. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in obtaining the compensation you deserve for medical expenses, lost wages and your pain and suffering.
Our personal injury attorneys represent people who have been injured by auto accidents, workplace and construction accidents, motorcycle accidents and public transportation accidents. At David Resnick & Associates, P.C., we also represent community residents who were victimized by medical negligence, premises liability, and defective products.
Bronx, New York, Hospitals and Medical Centers
Victims of auto accidents on the Cross Bronx Expressway, workplace and construction accidents, motorcycle accidents on Mosholu Parkway, pedestrian accidents on the Grand Concourse or a slip or fall in public venues such as Yankee Stadium would likely be treated at one of the following hospitals:
- Montefiore North Division, 600 E. 233rd St., Bronx, NY, (718) 920-9000
- Calvary Hospital, 1740 Eastchester Road, Bronx, NY, (718) 518-2000
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Concourse Division, 1650 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY, (718) 590-1800
- Jacobi Medical Center, 1400 Pelham Parkway South, Bronx, NY, (718) 918-5000
- St Barnabas Hospital, 4422 3rd Avenue, Bronx, NY, (718) 960-9000
- Montefiore Hospital, 200 East Gun Hill Road, Bronx, NY, (718) 515-1360
- North Central Bronx Hospital, 3424 Kossuth Ave, Bronx, New York, (718) 519-5000
- Montefiore – Einstein Hospital – Weiler Division, 1825 Eastchester Road, Bronx, New York, (718) 904-2000
Even if you haven’t been discharged from the hospital yet, call 212-279-2000 to discuss the facts of your case with the personal injury and accident attorneys at David Resnick & Associates, P.C. It is never too soon to speak with a lawyer about how to protect your rights as an accident victim.
About Bronx, NY, Community
The City of Bronx, New York, commonly called the Bronx, is the greenest of the five New York City boroughs, containing more acres of parkland than any other borough. The City of Bronx has a land area of 42 square miles divided by the Bronx River and, as of the 2010 census, 1,385,108 residents. The world-renowned Bronx Zoo, New York Botanical Garden, Yankee Stadium and the Bronx Museum of the Arts are popular Bronx attractions.
Courts in Bronx, New York
- Personal injury lawsuits seeking money damages up to $25,000 are heard at the New York City Civil Court, 851 Grand Concourse, Bronx NY 10451, Phone: 718-618-2500
- Personal injury lawsuits seeking money damages of more than $25,000 are heard at the Bronx County Supreme Court – Civil Division, 851 Grand Concourse, Bronx NY 10451, Phone: 718-618-1400
Bronx Personal Injury Lawyer
At David Resnick & Associates, P.C., we have the experience to help you get the maximum possible compensation for your Bronx, NY, vehicle accident, slip or fall or construction accident. Our offices are conveniently located across from Penn Station and we speak several languages. You can even text message our office by calling 212-279-2000. We are ready to assist you and advise you on your best course of action.