Queens Personal Injury Lawyer
The personal injury attorneys at David Resnick & Associates, P.C., is dedicated to assisting individuals who have been seriously hurt in accidents in Queens. Our firm was founded in 1998, and ever since then, we have dedicated our efforts to offering our clients personalized service and constant communication. Our top goal is to secure results for our clients in Queens and throughout New York City.
Have you been injured due to someone else’s carelessness or recklessness? Don’t take on the case by yourself. You need assistance from knowledgeable lawyers like the ones at David Resnick & Associates, P.C. We want to help people like you who have suffered injuries in accidents that were caused by someone else’s negligence.
Let us help you get the full compensation you deserve under the law for the losses caused by your accident. We have developed a track record of successes that total more than $60 million in verdicts and settlements secured for clients of our firm.
Are you concerned about being able to pay a lawyer. Don’t be. At David Resnick & Associates, P.C., we charge nothing in lawyer’s fees unless and until we win compensation for you. Let’s get going now with a free consultation, claim review and advice about your next steps on the road to recovery.
Queens Personal Injury Statistics
Throughout the year 2019, the New York police has reported the following numbers of injured and killed persons as a result of car collisions in Queens:
- 721 cyclists were injured, 5 were killed.
- 8,340 motorists were injured and 10 killed.
- 2,034 pedestrians were injured and 26 killed.
Personal Injury, Car Accident and Slip & Fall Attorneys Serving Queens
David Resnick & Associates, P.C., has offices at 450 7th Avenue, Suite 409, in Manhattan. From Queens, you can reach our location by car by taking I-495 West through the Queens-Midtown Tunnel or the Queensboro Bridge. We are also accessible by train. Our office is within walking distance of two Subway stations: 34th Street – Penn Station and 34th Street – Herald Square Station. If you are unable to travel to our offices, we will be happy to meet you at your home in Queens, in the hospital, or wherever is most convenient for you.
For more information about using public transit, visit the City of New York’s official website.
Our law firm is proud to serve the more than 2.3 million people who call Queens home. The borough includes many major attractions, including Flushing Meadows – Corona Park, JFK International Airport, LaGuardia Airport, Kaufman Astoria Studios, Silvercup Studios and Aqueduct Racetrack. Several major hospitals serve the borough, including Queens Hospital Center, Mount Sinai Queens, and NewYork – Presbyterian/Queens.
Queens Legal Information
The seasoned lawyers at David Resnick & Associates, P.C., frequently can negotiate a full and fair settlement without ever setting foot in a courtroom. However, we are always prepared to go to court to advocate for our clients if that is what is necessary to secure a fair outcome.
The borough of Queens makes up Queens County, New York. Most personal injury cases in this jurisdiction are heard by the Supreme Court of New York, Queens County. The court is located at 88-11 Sutphin Boulevard, Jamaica, NY 11435, and its phone number is 718-298-1000.
Cases that involve $25,000 or less in claimed damages are heard by the Queens Civil Court. The court is located at 89-17 Sutphin Boulevard, at the corner of 89th Avenue. The court’s phone number is 646-386-5700.
In federal cases, Queens is served by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. The court holds sessions in two locations: 225 Cadman Plaza East,Brooklyn, NY 11201, and 100 Federal Plaza, Central Islip, NY 11722. Its phone number is 718-613-2600.
Queens, New York, Hospitals and Medical Centers
Victims of truck accidents on the busy Long Island Expressway, Grand Central Parkway or Belt Parkway, workplace and construction accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and public transportation accidents on the Long Island Rail Road would likely be treated at one of the following hospitals:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, 45-00 Parsons Blvd, Flushing, New York, (718) 670-5000
- North Shore University Hospital, 300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY, (516) 562-0100
- Elmhurst Hospital Center, 79-01 Broadway, Elmhurst, NY, (718) 334-4000
- St. John’s Episcopal Hospital, 327 Beach 19th Street, Far Rockaway, NY, (718) 869-7000
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, 270-05 76th Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY, 516) 470-700
- Peninsula Hospital, 5115 Beach Channel Drive, Far Rockaway, NY, (718) 734-2000
Even if you haven’t been discharged from the hospital yet, call 212-279-2000 to discuss the facts of your case with the personal injury and accident attorneys at David Resnick & Associates, P.C. It is never too soon to speak with a lawyer about how to protect your rights as an accident victim.
Our Queens Personal Injury Lawyer Practice Areas
The lawyers at David Resnick & Associates, P.C., are committed to assisting individuals who have suffered serious personal injuries in a wide variety of accidents in Queens. Some of our key practice areas include:
- Premises Liability – When you visit someone else’s property, you expect that it will be reasonably safe. However, serious accidents can occur when property owners and other responsible parties fall short of their duty to keep their facilities free of unreasonable dangers. This area of law is called “premises liability,” and it applies to injuries that result from slip-and-fall accidents, trip-and-fall accidents, inadequate security, dog bites, elevator accidents and other types of accidents related to property. Read More
- Car Accidents – Collisions happen every day on Queens’ busy streets and freeways. Some of these crashes cause in severe injuries or even death. In most instances, some type of driver negligence is at the root of the accident. Examples include distracted driving, speeding, reckless driving, drunk driving and other types of carelessness. Our lawyers represent individuals who are injured in accidents that were someone else’s fault. Read More
- Motorcycle Accidents – Riding a motorcycle is not only convenient and economical, it’s also a lot of fun for many enthusiasts. Unfortunately, motorcyclists are very vulnerable to accidents, particularly when other drivers don’t pay enough attention. Serious injuries and fatalities are frequently the outcome of a motorcycle accident. Our lawyers stand up for the rights of motorcycle riders who were hurt by the negligence of others. Read More
- Subway and Bus Accidents – Queens is served by public transit trains and buses. Although public transit is usually an efficient and safe way to travel, accidents do happen. If you have been hurt on public transit or in a crash caused by a bus, it is important to get help from an experienced Queens personal injury lawyer like those at David Resnick & Associates, P.C. There may be a particularly short deadline for filing a claim. Read More
- Trucking Accidents – Trucks are some of the most dangerous vehicles on Queens roadways. That’s due to their size and weight. When a massive truck hits a lightweight passenger car, it is usually the car’s occupants who suffer the most serious injuries. Truck drivers face pressure from employers and shippers to make deliveries on time. This can lead to speeding, fatigue, aggressive driving and other dangerous practices. Our attorneys have the experience to seek out all potential sources of recovery for victims of truck crashes. Read More
- Workplace & Construction Accidents – Employees are vulnerable to workplace injuries every time they go to their job. All workers can get injured, although some lines of work pose greater risks than others. Construction sites are among the most dangerous job sites. Individuals who suffer injuries on the job are usually entitled to benefits from the workers’ compensation system. In some accidents – particularly those on construction sites – injured workers may also be able to recover additional compensation. Read More
- Wrongful Death – The worst accidents result in the death of a close family member. Surviving relatives may be able to claim compensation through a wrongful death lawsuit if the death was someone else’s fault. New York law establishes who is entitled to file a wrongful death claim, when it must be filed, and what sort of compensation may be recovered. David Resnick & Associates, P.C., offers compassionate legal assistance to grieving families during the difficult period after a loved one’s accidental death. Read More
What to Expect When You Contact Our Queens Law Firm
David Resnick & Associates, P.C., has its foundations sunk deep in a tradition of delivering exceptional client service, frequent communication, candid advice and tireless legal advocacy. We treat our clients with the respect and compassion they deserve, while we fight to secure justice on their behalf.
As soon as you get in touch with our firm, you can expect the concern and urgency your matter deserves. David Resnick & Associates, P.C., provides free consultations and claim evaluations to victims of personal injuries in Queens. We will take the time necessary to fully understand all the details about your accident so we can see the complete picture of what happened. We can then give you sound advice about your best legal options.
Contact a Queens Personal Injury Attorney Today
Do you get assistance with seeking the compensation you deserve for your personal injuries? We are prepared to discuss your case whenever you are ready. Let’s get started now with a free claim review that comes with no strings attached.
Get in touch with David Resnick & Associates, P.C., now for a free consultation. You can reach us by phone or fill out our online contact form.