Livingston Personal Injury Lawyer - Car Accidents, Slip & Fall, Construction Accidents
Have you been injured in an accident that was not your fault? If so, you may have a civil suit for damages. A Livingston personal injury lawyer from the law offices of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., in New York City can help you with your claim for compensation today. Whether recovering from a car accident, slip and fall accident, or other accident type, we are ready to meet with you today. Contact us now to schedule your free case consultation.
Personal Injury, Car Accident and Slip & Fall Attorneys Serving Livingston
While the law offices of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., are not located within the Staten Island borough, but are instead found at 450 7th Avenue in Manhattan, our offices are not far from the Livingston neighborhood. While we hold most of meetings with clients within our law offices, we are happy to travel to your location in Livingston if you are not able to travel to ours.
David Resnick & Associates, P.C., is located near Madison Square Gardens and the Empire State Building. To get directions to these New York landmarks or learn more about Manhattan, visit The Official Website of the City of New York. This website is also a good resource for Subway information.
From the Livingston neighborhood of Staten Island, our offices are reachable with an approximate 45-minute drive (without traffic) via I-278 East. Our law offices are also accessible via public transportation – exit at 34th Street Penn Station.
The Livingston neighborhood is one of the most popular in Staten Island. Located on the northern edge of Staten Island, the neighborhood is known for its gorgeous tree-lined streets and old homes, including Thomas Paulo’s 1910 Colonial Revival House. According to an article in The New York Times, the neighborhood has been featured in multiple movies, including “The School of Rock” and “A Beautiful Mind.”
City-data.com reports the population of Livingston to be 3,723.
Livingston Legal Information
If you have been involved in an accident in Livingston and your case goes to litigation, it is important that you understand where your claim may be heard. The following provides court information that may be essential to your case:
- Civil Court of Richmond County: 927 Castleton Avenue, Staten Island
- Supreme Court of New York, Richmond County: 26 Central Avenue, Staten Island
- United State District Court, Eastern District of New York: 225 Cadman Plaza East, Brooklyn
Our Livingston Personal Injury Lawyer Practice Areas
The attorneys at David Resnick & Associates, P.C., have experience in a wide range of personal injury cases. Contact us if you do not see your accident type listed below.
- Slip and fall accidents: A Livingston slip and fall attorney from the offices of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., can conduct a thorough investigation into how your slip and fall occurred, who was at fault, and what damages you may be entitled to recover.
- Car and other motor vehicle accidents: Not only do we have a Livingston car accident lawyer who can guide you through your options after a crash, but we also have truck accident, motorcycle accident, and other motor vehicle accident professionals within our offices as well.
- Work and construction accidents: Do not believe that because you were involved in a workplace accident you do not have the right to file a lawsuit. Rather, if a third party was to blame for your injuries, we can aid you in filing a civil action for damages outside of the workers’ compensation system.
- Wrongful death: If a family member has died due to the negligence of another, you may file a wrongful death suit. Both businesses and individuals can be named in a wrongful death action, and damages may be paid for loss of income, funeral and burial expenses, loss of household services, and more.
- Lead poisoning: Lead poisoning can lead to serious health complications, and death in the worst of cases. If you have been exposed to lead, we can help you to file a lawsuit against the manufacturer of the dangerous product.
What to Expect When You Contact Our Livingston Law Firm
When you contact our Livingston law firm to schedule your free initial case consultation, we will answer all questions that you may have about your case. Further, we will begin the investigative process into your claim, which begins with asking you for details about what happened and what injuries you suffered. The more that we know about your accident, the better idea we will have of your claim’s chances of success.
If we think that you have a strong case, then we will pursue damages on your behalf. This includes damages for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, household expenses, and more.
Contact a Livingston Personal Injury Attorney Today
A Livingston personal injury attorney from the law offices of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., is ready to meet with you today. If you are ready to learn about your recovery options, contact us today by calling us directly or using our online form.