Bayside Personal Injury Lawyer - Car Accidents, Slip & Fall, Construction Accidents
When you have been injured in a personal injury accident, turn to the Bayside personal injury attorneys of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., for help. Our firm has helped numerous residents of Queens’ Bayside neighborhood recover compensation for their injuries and losses following car, truck , or motorcycle crashes, slip and fall incidents, and other types of personal injury accidents. Contact our firm for prompt and personalized legal counsel.
Personal Injury, Car Accident and Slip & Fall Attorneys Serving Bayside
The law firm of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., is located in Manhattan at 450 Seventh Avenue near the Empire State Building and within walking distance of Madison Square Garden. Our New York City office is about a 30-minute drive west from Bayside via I-495 West. If you are trying to reach our office by rail, exit at Penn Station. For information on public transportation schedules and other public transportation options available in Bayside and New York City, the City of New York’s official website provides a wealth of information. If making the trip from Bayside to Manhattan is too difficult for you, contact our firm anyway. We would be happy to send a representative of our firm to Bayside to meet with you at your home, in the hospital or wherever is convenient for you.
Bayside has been ranked by CNN Money as one of the nation’s most expensive housing markets. In the early 20th century, many notable actors and actresses lived in Bayside, including Rudolph Valentino and Gloria Swanson. Famed New York City mayor Fiorello LaGuardia also called Bayside home between 1934 and 1945 and lived in a home that once housed Rudolph Valentino.
Bayside Legal Information
When you decide to file a personal injury lawsuit arising out of a Bayside accident, you and your personal injury attorney will decide what court is the most appropriate court to hear your case. The New York City Civil Court, Queens County Branch is available to injury victims whose losses do not exceed $25,000. If your damages exceed $25,000, the New York Supreme Court will likely be the court in which you will file your case. Both of these courthouses are in the Queens community of Jamaica, New York.
For disputes involving interpretation of federal law, or where the at-fault party resides in a different state and your injuries exceed $75,000, you and your attorney may select the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York to hear your case.
Our Bayside Personal Injury Lawyer Practice Areas
Our Bayside personal injury firm’s experience means we can help you following a personal injury accident such as:
- Slip & fall accidents/trip & fall injuries: Property owners have a legal obligation to make sure their properties are reasonably safe for guests who come onto their properties for personal reasons or to conduct business. Those who don’t may be held responsible for injuries that result. A Bayside slip and fall attorney can help you recover damages.
- Car, truck, and/or motorcycle accidents: Car accidents in New York City and in Queens can leave a victim with serious, even catastrophic, injuries. Speak with an experienced Bayside car accident lawyer to learn about New York’s “no-fault” laws and whether you may be entitled to bring a lawsuit against the at-fault driver.
- Work & construction accidents: Where a negligent third party – another contractor or the employee of another company, for example – caused or contributed to your workplace accident, you may be entitled to compensation above and beyond workers’ compensation benefits.
- Wrongful death: Burial costs, funeral expenses, and lost wages are just some of the economic losses attendant to a fatal accident caused by another’s carelessness. This does not include the mental pain and suffering surviving family members are likely to experience. A wrongful death lawsuit is designed to provide compensation for these and other related losses.
- Lead poisoning: Lead was a popular ingredient used in many household products in the past. Now it is known that exposure to lead can cause serious health complications for which affected individuals may be entitled to compensation.
What to Expect When You Contact Our Bayside Law Firm
Your first meeting with a member of our Bayside personal injury law firm will be focused on learning about the details of your personal injury accident, informing you of the rights and remedies to which you may be entitled, and answering any questions you may have.
When you visit us, bring with you any photographs, documents, letters, and any other evidence that may be related to your accident so that we can provide you with the most accurate legal advice possible. We will take the time to explain the civil lawsuit process to you and advise you on whether you may be entitled to recover damages to address your medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses related to your accident.
Contact a Bayside Personal Injury Attorney Today
You need and deserve experienced and dedicated legal representation following your Bayside personal injury accident. David Resnick & Associates, P.C., stands ready to partner with you in seeking compensation and damages for your losses and expenses. Contact us today by telephone or online and let us put our knowledge and skill to work for you.