2016 Scholarship Winners
2016 Scholarship Information
This contest is currently closed
David Resnick & Associates, P.C., is excited to announce its very first scholarship program to help students nationwide, who write winning essays, to further their education. The firm will be offering a combined scholarship grant worth $2,000 and we are enthusiastic to provide students a chance to continue their learning. All applications will be reviewed by the firm internally. We look forward to reviewing your application and wish you success in all your future endeavors.
- Any student nationwide pursuing a 2 or 4 year college degree that wants to attend law school.
The following documents must be provided for consideration (.doc, .docx, or .pdf format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A digital photo (.jpg) of yourself.
- Your essay entry (Please see below for more details).
- Include your full name, email address, mailing address and phone number at the top of your essay. This will be the information that we use to contact you if your essay is selected as the winner, but will not be shared with the public if you become a finalist. If you are one of the 2 winners, your name and image will be shared with the public.
- Please include 1-2 sentences about yourself. (What school, college or university you attend or plan to attend, and your plans for the future.)
Employees of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., Consultwebs.com, Inc., their boards of directors and immediate family members are not eligible for this essay contest.
- A persuasive essay of no less than 500 words detailing on:
- The responsibilities that business owners have to keep customers safe while they are on the business’ premises from a legal perspective.
Essay Content Timeline:
- Essay submissions open: February 1, 2016
- Essay submissions close: May 10, 2016
- Winners announced: May 25, 2016
Best Article: $1,500 scholarship
Second Best Article: $500 scholarship
The Law Firm Scholarship award recipients will be notified of the selection on or before May 25, 2016.
Each winner of this essay contest will be awarded a check from the law firm of David Resnick & Associates, P.C. The check will be made out to your registered school. These funds must be used to pay for school tuition and/or school-related expenses.
All essays and photos must be submitted to email@example.com by the deadline of May 10, 2016.
David Resnick & Associates, P.C., will be judging the essays based on accuracy, grammar, style and originality. Judges will look for essays that are original, well-supported and of serious nature. The two top essays will then be selected based on the criteria mentioned.
We will notify the two winners of their selection on May 25, 2016 and a page will go live on www.injuryclaimnyclaw.com which will display the essays written by our winners.
For more information or questions about the David Resnick & Associates, P.C., Scholarship Essay Contest, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ownership of Essay Entries
All entries submitted to David Resnick & Associates, P.C., in connection with this contest, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of the firm upon submission.
Entry materials will not be returned to any entrant. By submitting an entry, you acknowledge that if you win the scholarship contest, David Resnick & Associates, P.C., will own all rights to publish and promote the submission.
Use of Name & Likeness
All entrants agree that they consent to the use of their name and area of residence, as well to the use of their likeness (as in a photograph) and prize information.