St. George Personal Injury Lawyer - Car Accidents, Slip & Fall, Construction Accidents
The St. George personal injury lawyers of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., can represent you if you have been injured in a serious accident. Serving the Staten Island neighborhood of St. George, we can help you if you have been in a slip and fall accident, car accident, or other kind of accident. Contact us today to learn more about your rights now.
Personal Injury, Car Accident and Slip & Fall Attorneys Serving St. George
The law firm of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., is located in Manhattan at 450 7th Avenue. We are located approximately one hour’s drive from St. George. If you cannot come to our location, we will happily send a representative from our offices out to meet you at yours.
To help you locate our firm, know that we are located near some famous New York landmarks, including Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building. Further, we are accessible via the Subway. To learn more about Subway routes in New York, visit The Official Website of the City of New York.
To reach our offices from the St. George neighborhood, drive via I-278 East. You can also reach us by taking I-95 North. If you would prefer to take public transportation, we are located just outside of 34th Street Penn Station.
The historic neighborhood of St. George on Staten Island is home of multiple Victorians, steep hills, and the notable Hyatt Street, where many people spend their weekends at the many restaurants located here, according to The New York Times.
St. George Legal Information
If your case goes to court, it is important to be familiar with the courthouses that you may be required to visit. These include:
- Civil Court of Richmond County: 927 Castleton Avenue, Staten Island
- Supreme Court of New York, Richmond County: 26 Central Avenue, Staten Island
- United State District Court, Eastern District of New York: 225 Cadman Plaza East, Brooklyn
Your St. George personal injury lawyer can provide you with more information regarding where your case may be heard.
Our St. George Personal Injury Lawyer Practice Areas
At David Resnick & Associates, P.C., we are experienced in myriad personal injury practice areas. These include the practice areas listed below.
- Slip and fall accidents: At St. George slip and fall attorney from the law offices of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., can help you to understand New York premises liability laws and file your claim in an accurate and timely manner.
- Car and other motor vehicle accidents: If you have been in a car accident, let one of our St. George car accident lawyers help you when dealing with your insurance company or filing your civil action.
- Work and construction accidents: Following a workplace accident, you want someone on your side who is looking out for your best interests. At David Resnick & Associates, P.C., we will do everything that we can to make sure that your workers’ compensation or third-party liability claim is paid in full.
- Wrongful death: Nothing is more tragic than losing a loved one in an unexpected and preventable accident. Whether your family member’s wrongful death was caused by a negligent company or an irresponsible individual, we will get to the bottom of who is to blame and aid you in recovering compensation.
- Lead poisoning: In the past, the use of lead in everyday products was extremely common. Today, that practice has led to many people developing serious health complications as a direct result. If you are sick due to lead exposure, you may have a product liability claim.
What to Expect When You Contact Our St. George Law Firm
When you contact the St. George law firm of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., you can expect superior customer service and lawyers whom you can trust. We will begin by explaining to you how the process of hiring a lawyer and filing a personal injury claim works, and asking you detailed questions about your accident and injuries. If we believe that you have strong case, we will take the next steps toward pursuing compensation for your lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, emotional anguish, and all other monetary and noneconomic losses.
Contact a St. George Personal Injury Attorney Today
Are you ready to do what it takes to recover the compensation to which you may be entitled? If so, do not wait any longer to schedule your free case consultation with one of our St. George personal injury lawyers. Contact us today by calling our offices directly or using our online contact form.