Jamaica Personal Injury Lawyer - Car Accidents, Slip & Fall, Construction Accidents
At the Manhattan law firm of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., we understand the devastating impacts accidental injuries can cause. Our personal injury lawyers assist people in the Queens community of Jamaica who have been injured in accidents in getting the compensation they deserve. Our car accident and slip and fall accident lawyers know that you are likely dealing with heavy medical expenses, as well as lost wages and potentially long term disability.
Get the professional, aggressive legal representation you need in these types of cases and contact our New York City office today.
Personal Injury, Car Accident and Slip & Fall Attorneys Serving Jamaica
At the New York City law firm of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., our office is located on the corner of West 34th Street and Seventh Avenue in Manhattan. We are conveniently located across from the 34th Street Herald Square Station, so are easily accessible by public transit, or you can get to our office by car via I-495 West. For bus and Subway schedules and fares, visit the City of New York website. If your injury prevents you from traveling to our office, we are happy to meet you at the hospital or in your Queens home.
Home of St. John’s University, Jamaica is listed as one of the hottest up and coming neighborhoods for 2016 by Gothamist.com. Low prices and convenient Subway access make Jamaica popular for residents, while low prices continue to drive the entire Queens real estate market.
Jamaica Legal Information
Our car accident lawyers and slip and fall attorneys bring years of training and practical experiences to provide you with legal information relevant to your case. We have successfully represented past clients, winning millions of dollars worth of settlements and judgments.
For Queens County residents, cases involving damages estimated at less than $25,000 are generally filed in the New York County Civil Court, while cases involving damages of $25,000 or greater would be filed in the New York County Supreme Court. Our Jamaica personal injury lawyers can also assist you in filing a lawsuit through the United States District Court in the Eastern District of New York
Our Jamaica Personal Injury Lawyer Practice Areas
At the New York City law firm of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., our Jamaica personal injury lawyers help clients get compensation in the following types of cases:
- Slip and Fall Accidents: If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you may have suffered potentially disabling injuries such as muscle sprains and tears, broken bones, and serious head, back, or neck injuries.
- Car and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents typically involve serious and even life threatening injuries, such as bone fractures, concussion and traumatic brain injury, and back or spinal cord injuries.
- Work and Construction Accidents: On-the-job accidents cause serious injuries and may prevent you from supporting yourself or your family. Contact our office to find out what benefits you are entitled to by law.
- Wrongful Death: Filing a lawsuit for wrongful death can help assure justice for your loved one, while helping surviving family members recover from this devastating event.
- Lead Poisoning: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports as many as 4 million households across the country may contain harmful levels of lead, posing serious threats to your family’s health.
What to Expect When You Contact Our Jamaica Law Firm
When you contact the law firm of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., our Jamaica attorneys will arrange a meeting to discuss the details surrounding your injuries. We provide sound legal advice on matters ranging from how to deal with the insurance company to the types of compensation you may be entitled to through the New York Court System in a personal injury lawsuit.
Compensation available to people who have been injured includes:
- Economic damages covering losses such as medical expenses and lost wages;
- Non-economic damages for emotional distress, physical scarring, and loss of enjoyment in life; and
- Punitive damages meant to punish egregiously reckless or negligent conduct. These are available only in exceptional cases.
Reach Out to Our Office for Help
If you or someone you love is injured in a car accident or as the result of a slip and fall accident, contact the New York City law office of David Resnick & Associates, P.C., today. Our experienced Jamaica personal injury lawyers can advise you on the best way to insure you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries, while aggressively defending your rights in court.
Providing professional, effective legal representation to residents of Jamaica and throughout Queens, we can help. Call or contact us online today for a free consultation.