Corona Personal Injury Lawyer - Car Accidents, Slip & Fall, Construction Accidents
David Resnick & Associates, P.C., is a Queens-area law firm serving Corona residents who have been injured by the carelessness of another. Our personal injury attorneys are experienced and knowledgeable to assist Corona injury victims in recovering compensation following a slip and fall accident, a car or truck accident, or any other type of personal injury incident.
Contact our firm right away following your Corona or Queens injury and learn how the dedicated team of professionals at David Resnick & Associates, P.C., can help you.
Personal Injury, Car Accident and Slip & Fall Attorneys Serving Corona
Corona personal injury attorney David Resnick and David Resnick & Associates, P.C., is conveniently located in Manhattan at 450 7th Avenue. The Empire State Building and Madison Square Garden are located near our office. We are about one-half hour’s drive by car west of Corona if you take I-495 W. We are also accessible by rail if you exit at the 34th Street Herald Square Station. The City of New York’s official website is able to provide you with information regarding fares and schedules for rail and other public transportation options that will enable you to reach our office. If your personal injury or other difficulties make it inconvenient for you to travel to us, contact our firm. A representative of our team will be happy to travel to Corona to meet with you.
Corona is a multicultural neighborhood in Queens near New York City that has been home to a number of musicians and artists. Most notable among the list of musicians that have called Corona home include Louis Armstrong, Cannonball and Nat Adderley, and the Beatnuts. Madonna also called Corona home for a brief period, between 1979 and 1980 when she was a member of the Breakfast Club.
Corona Legal Information
One of the first decisions you and your Corona personal injury attorney will make together is where your personal injury lawsuit should be filed. For relatively small cases – those in which your losses do not exceed $25,000 – the New York City Civil Court, Queens County Branch, located in Jamaica, New York, is the most likely place for you to file your case. For larger cases where your losses exceed $25,000, the local branch of the New York Supreme Court will hear your case. Finally, if your case involves a question of federal law or if the negligent party is a resident of another state and your losses exceed $75,000, you and your attorney may elect to file your case in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Our Corona Personal Injury Lawyer Practice Areas
Our Corona personal injury attorneys are able to assist you and your loved ones following a personal injury accident such as:
- Slip & fall accidents/trip & fall injuries: If you were injured on the property of another because of a hazard or because of a dangerous condition, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Speak with a Corona slip and fall attorney from our firm today.
- Car, truck, and/or motorcycle accidents: The interplay between a car crash lawsuit and New York’s “no-fault” laws can be confusing. Let our Corona car accident lawyers help you understand what legal remedies you may have against an at-fault driver.
- Work & construction accidents: Workers’ compensation benefits may provide you with some financial assistance following a workplace injury accident. Where your injuries were caused by a careless third person, you may be entitled to bring a lawsuit to recover additional compensation.
- Wrongful death: The death of a loved one caused by another’s careless behavior can leave you facing burial costs, funeral costs, and other expenses. A wrongful death lawsuit is designed to compensate your for these and other noneconomic losses.
- Lead poisoning: If you were unwittingly exposed to lead and have now developed health issues related to lead exposure, you may be able to seek damages for these health issues and conditions to help you address your medical costs.
What to Expect When You Contact Our Corona Law Firm
When you arrive at our law firm’s office, you will be treated with the respect and attention you deserve. We pride ourselves on making our clients, their families, and guests feel welcome and appreciated. We do this by taking the time to listen to the details of your personal injury accident, reviewing any documents or other evidence pertaining to your accident that you may have with you and that that is causing you concern, and answering your questions about your legal rights and the civil court process. We want you to leave your consultation informed and empowered, knowing what you can do to address your physical injuries and economic and noneconomic losses.
Contact a Corona Personal Injury Attorney Today
Do not delay. If you or a loved one has been injured in a Corona personal injury accident, you only have a limited time within which to seek compensation. Contact David Resnick & Associates, P.C., right away by phone or by using our online contact form for experienced, dedicated, and compassionate legal assistance.