Tap to Call: 917-789-1564

What should I do if someone in my family has lead poisoning?

Get medical help as soon as possible. If lead poisoning is identified early enough, some damage could be reversed. Long-term exposure with no care may mean permanent, irreversible damage. You should also contact a lawyer familiar with filing claims for lead poisoning. The attorney can help you with the legal issues regarding compensation.

Committed to Serving Clients Throughout NYC