Tap to Call: 917-789-1564

What if my insurance won’t cover all my expenses for my injuries and the damage to my car?

If the accident was the other driver’s fault, then you can make a case that the other driver’s insurance should pay your expenses. In New York, you can sue the other driver if your case meet certain conditions. The best way to determine if your injuries qualify for additional compensation is to consult an experienced car accident attorney. Click for more information on New York car accident insurance.

Committed to Serving Clients Throughout NYC