Tap to Call: 917-789-1564

What if my child is now an adult with impairments from lead poisoning?

In many cases, it is still possible to file a claim even if the lead exposure happened years ago. There are some instances that may be more difficult legally. One such example is when the exposure involved a city or New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) building, in which case certain legal actions must take place before a claim can move forward. It is important to have these cases reviewed to determine what can be done for an adult suffering the consequences of lead exposure as a child.

Those who were responsible for allowing children to be exposed to lead may be held legally accountable in many cases. Contact our firm for specific answers about your case and a free legal review of your potential claim.

Committed to Serving Clients Throughout NYC